Dunzo is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Intern- Android App. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dunzo is an Indian company that provides delivery services in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur, Mumbai and Hyderabad.The company also operates a Bike Taxi service in Gurugram.It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.In 2017, it was funded by Google.It was founded by Kabeer Biswas, along with Co-founders Ankur Agarwal, Dalvir Suri, and Mukund Jha, in 2014.
Position: Intern- Android App
Salary: Rs 8-10 LPA
- Graduating in 2021 and available for 6 months duration.
- Proficiency in the basics of Computer Science.
- Motivated and self-driven.
- Able to self prioritize your work.
- Proactive and take initiatives in project work.
Job Role: Through this internship, you can expect to build features, design and implement APIs, and improve the performance and reliability of the application.
- Good knowledge of Java.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
- Prior experience in app development.
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- Have developed at apps from scratch.