Dow Technology off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Manufacturing & Engineering Internship . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), Dow Jones, or simply the Dow (/ˈdaʊ/), is a stock market index that measures the stock performance of 30 large companies listed on stock exchanges in the United States. Although it is one of the most commonly followed equity indices, many consider the Dow to be an inadequate representation of the overall U.S. stock market compared to broader market indices such as the S&P 500 Index or Russell 3000 because it includes only 30 large cap companies, is not weighted by market capitalization, and does not use a weighted arithmetic mean.
Position: Manufacturing & Engineering Internship
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering.
- You have a good working knowledge of English.
- A major subject in Instrumentation and control.
- Willingness to learn and flexible to work on teams.
- Gain hands-on experience in Instrument Design and project deliverables.
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path.
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future.