Dover Corporation off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dover Corporation is an American conglomerate manufacturer of industrial products.Founded in 1955 in New York City, Dover is now based in Downers Grove, Illinois and employs more than 26,000 people worldwide. Dover’s business is divided into five segments; ENGINEERED PRODUCTS, FUELING SOLUTIONS[buzzword], IMAGING & IDENTIFICATION, PUMPS & PROCESS, SOLUTION, REFRIGERATION & FOOD EQUIPMENT.Each segment holds operating companies that are run like independent companies. Dover is a constituent of the S&P 500 index and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV”. Dover is ranked 360th on the Fortune 500.The company relocated its headquarters to Illinois from New York in mid-2010.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- 2020 passout with a B.E. (Electronics) or B.Tech.
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Strong C programming skills.
- Understanding of OS concepts like Scheduling, Interrupts, Memory and Process management.
- Hands on Embedded systems debugging via GDB and JTAG.
- Hands on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers / multiprocessor systems.
- Hands on with SPI, USB, UART, I2C, E2PROM, NOR/NAND Flash, CAN and Ethernet.
- Team Player as well as individual performer.