Directi off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for HR Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group brand is used by multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams, with similar culture and opportunity. The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices. Directi also comprised of BigRock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and WebHosting.info which were sold to the Endurance International Group in a $160 million transaction in 2014.
Position: HR Intern
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
- MBA or PGDM HR students in their final year.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relation building.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent MS Powerpoint and Word Skills.
- HR Domain knowledge preferably in the area of employee engagement, talent and performance management.
- Creative mindset for engagement and fun at work.
Job Role: As an HR intern, you will be a part of the Corporate HR team and will be responsible for managing employee engagement, cultural events, and performance appraisal cycle.
- Understanding the business and its stakeholders.
- Actively be a part of On-boarding process of new joiners.
- 30-60-90 day feedback and suggest improvements basis the feedback.
- Manage performance review cycles along with the HRBP.
- Analyse feedback for the current process and identifying gaps in the process and suggesting interventions to bridge the gaps. Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence basis research on industry best practices.
- Know the pulse on the floor and identify engaging and fun activities for teams including celebrations, employee connect meetings, cultural events etc.
- Manage employee separation or exit process.
- Provide assistance to Business Partner’s in routine activities and HR projects.
- Engagement with the teams – New Normal WFH.