Dimensions off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for BIM Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dimensions is a dynamic, easy to use, linked-research data platform that re-imagines the way research can be discovered, accessed and analyzed. Within Dimensions, users can explore the connections between grants, publications, clinical trials, patents and policy documents.
Position: BIM Manager
- Core Knowledge: MEPF.
- General knowledge: ACS.
- Project Management.
- Resource Planning.
- Account Management.
- Project Estimation.
- As project head/Manager, develop and lead the project team for residential/ commercial/ mixed use development projects.
- Single point responsibility for the delivery for the project as per the project goals and objectives and as per the set parameters of time/cst/quality/safety/ compliance.
- Develop and implement the project delivery strategy for MEPF and ACS trades.
- Lead and ensure appropriate processes are followed for planning, scheduling, monitoring, controlling and delivering the project from concept stage to handover stage.
- Through leadership, managerial, technical and people skills inculcate agile, collaborative, purposeful and pragmatic approach to project management and coordination among the team members and other agencies.
- To position Dimensions as the client’s representative at the project premises, uphold Dimensions’ code of conduct and be the brand ambassador for Dimensions.