Bigdata off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer-Java Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Diebold Nixdorf is an American multinational financial and retail technology company that specializes in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems, point-of-sale terminals, physical security products, and software and related services for global financial, retail, and commercial markets.Currently Diebold Nixdorf is headquartered in the Akron-Canton area with a presence in around 130 countries, and the company employs approximately 23,000 people. Founded in 1859 in Cincinnati, Ohio as the Diebold Bahmann Safe Company,the company eventually changed its name to Diebold Safe & Lock Company.In 1921, Diebold Safe & Lock Company sold the world’s largest commercial bank vault to Detroit National Bank.Diebold has since branched into diverse markets, and is currently the largest provider of ATMs in the United States.
Position: Software Engineer-Java Developer
- Education: Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or related.
- Exposure to microservices, API management tools like Swagger.
- Must have experience in working on Agile Scrum teams in the past and exposure to any of the Agile project management tools like Jira, Mingle, RTC, TFS etc.
- Proficient in application log analysis.
- Experience Java/JEE Development – especially EJB 2.1 / 3.0, JDBC.
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss AS or IBM WAS is an advantage.
- Experience in SQL programing using Postgress / MySQL /Maria DB and JPA(Annotation Based).
- Knowledge of build tools such as Maven or Gradle and of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Nexus.
- Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP or REST) and web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Basic knowledge of containers like Dockers, basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to interact and coordinate with employees at different levels, different groups, and different geographical locations within the company.
- Ability to support multiple existing applications as well as work on building new ones.
- Ability to provide accurate project estimates and make recommendations on specific technologies to use based on business requirements.
- Good verbal and written Communication.
- Readiness for short term Domestic and International Travels.
- The software Engineer will work on the development of software for self-service systems in the banking industry – Responsible for the analysis of customer requirements, the design of software architectures and user interfaces as well as the creating of documentation.
- Over a period of time gain insights into DN middleware offerings and be able to map customer requirements to DN offerings and provide solutions.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently as part of our agile development process and present results to our global stakeholders; align with international teams on successful products, as part of global projects.
- Specify the architecture of software components, responsible for the delivery of user stories, Testing using in-house test tools and devices & trouble shooting / problem management.
- Adapt and extend the company standard solution and individual software with respect to the functional scope, timeline and costs.