Dentsu off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Jr. Dev Ops Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dentsu is a Japanese international advertising and public relations joint stock company headquartered in Tokyo. Dentsu is currently the largest advertising agency and the fifth largest advertising agency network in the world in terms of worldwide revenues.Dentsu bought Aegis in 2012 and formed Dentsu Aegis Network, which is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with around 45,000 employees. Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of 10 global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, Accordant, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, Fountainhead MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network rebrands as Dentsu International in October 2020.
Position: Jr. Dev Ops Engineer
- Comfortable working on Linux based infrastructure.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Building and maintaining Docker containers, databases such as MongoDB, REDIS, MySQL, Aurora in AWS cloud.
- Strong experience in AWS deployment experience using scripts (specifically using AWS CLI).
- Strong understanding of securing AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Ability to closely work with other engineers, stakeholders and customer support teams.
- AWS cloud certification is an added plus.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.