Dentsu off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee Software Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dentsu is a Japanese international advertising and public relations joint stock company headquartered in Tokyo. Dentsu is currently the largest advertising agency and the fifth largest advertising agency network in the world in terms of worldwide revenues.Dentsu bought Aegis in 2012 and formed Dentsu Aegis Network, which is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with around 45,000 employees. Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of 10 global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, Accordant, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, Fountainhead MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network rebrands as Dentsu International in October 2020.
Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Salary: Rs 3.5 LPA
- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)), BCA, MCA,ME/MTech (Computer Science & Engineering with 60% or above.
- Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th, Diploma if applicable, Graduation, Post-Graduation if applicable).
- 2020 Batch Only.
Skills: Python OR Java OR C++ OR .Net OR PHP OR Testing (Manual/Automation).
- You will learn new technologies as necessary for the projects.
- Dentsu World Services will provide specialized training to get you up to speed if necessary.
- You will write software keeping good code quality, maintainability, scalability and performance in mind.
- You will develop automated unit tests for the software you develop.