Dentsu off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Business Analyst – Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dentsu is a Japanese international advertising and public relations joint stock company headquartered in Tokyo. Dentsu is currently the largest advertising agency and the fifth largest advertising agency network in the world in terms of worldwide revenues.Dentsu bought Aegis in 2012 and formed Dentsu Aegis Network, which is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with around 45,000 employees. Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of 10 global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, Accordant, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, Fountainhead MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network rebrands as Dentsu International in October 2020.
Position: Business Analyst – Intern
- An under-graduate (preferrably BE, B.Tech or an MBA from a leading B-school) & having experience of 0-1 year (maximum).
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Passionate about devising & executing creative strategies to manage client accounts.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- A Multi-tasking super hero.
- A Detail junkie to spot new opportunities & propose them to clients.
- A Creative thinker with out-of-box solutions.
- A Great communicator with undivided focus on satisfying customers.
- Responsible for day to day operations of client accounts.
- Understanding client goals, executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparation and analysis of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.