Dentsu off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Adops Associate. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dentsu is a Japanese international advertising and public relations joint stock company headquartered in Tokyo. Dentsu is currently the largest advertising agency and the fifth largest advertising agency network in the world in terms of worldwide revenues.Dentsu bought Aegis in 2012 and formed Dentsu Aegis Network, which is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with around 45,000 employees. Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of 10 global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, Accordant, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, Fountainhead MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network rebrands as Dentsu International in October 2020.
Position: Adops Associate
- 1-2 years of experience in handling Ad Operations for digital media campaigns and technical support specially in DCM.
- Complete understanding and working experience of Tag QA, Trafficking QA and Ad Ops Processes.
- In depth understanding and working experience on Google Marketing Stack like DCM360, DV360, TTD.
- Good Knowledge of Digital marketing life cycle, Client requirement analysis, Media planning.
- Understanding of various third-party, and ad verification tags specifications, (Double click, AppNexus, DMPs and IAS etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Responsible for all digital media campaigns management and coordination including campaign set up, creative trafficking, reporting & technical support.
- Understand and analyze the Media Plan, Audience and ensure the campaign is set accordingly.
- Understand and analyze trafficking sheet to build and optimize media campaigns.
- Setup and execute digital media campaigns through DCM.
- Setup and execute digital media campaigns through other Ad Servers and tools.
- Responsible for resolving all technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns (including trafficking of remarketing capabilities, VAST/In-Stream Video, Rich Media and Audio).
- Quality review of creative to ensuring technical specs are met and ads appear properly in the desired formats.
- In Depth experience on creating multiple campaigns, bulk placements, ads, 1×1 trackers in DCM.
- Trafficking sheet review, upload and assign creative to appropriate ads as per the trafficking sheet.
- Execute ongoing campaign optimizations and adjustments.
- Analyze and understand the campaign brief thoroughly before executing any requests within defined SOPs and procedures.
- Effectively communicate the technical information with wider team.
- Capability to gather and analyze complex data, providing insight related to analytics and revenue recognition.
- Providing training to juniors & mentoring while working.
- Build, maintain, and nurture relationship with clients by prompt and efficient response and ability to resolve any technical issues arising out of operational execution.