Deloitte is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Technology Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network.Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Position: Technology Analyst
Salary: Rs 6.6 LPA
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) – Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science and other Circuital Branches.
- Master’s in Engineering (M.E./M.Tech) /Master’s in Science(M.S)/Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) – Cyber Security or Computer Science.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog.
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations.
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls.
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities.
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network.
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC.
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations.