Deloitte is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Business Technology Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network.Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Position: Business Technology Analyst
- Bachelor Technology/ Engineering (B.Tech/BE).
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation).
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate.
- Interact with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems.
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with the Client to implement the solution.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good analytical skills.
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs.
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions.
- Support application design.
- Responsible for technical specification creation.
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing.
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution.
- Support infrastructure building activities.
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations.