Deloitte is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Business Technology Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network.Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Position: Business Technology Analyst
Experience: 0-2 years
- Graduation in technology (B. E. / B.Tech.) from Tier 1 Institutes with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- MBA / MS from a premier school in India or abroad with less than 12 month of work experience.
- Any industry standard certifications or technology certifications for platforms.
- Hands-on experience of configuration / development of bespoke products or COTS solutions.
- Experience of being a Technology Product Owner and responsible for delivering product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts effectively in a logical simple way.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and analyze business issues and leverage technology to solve them.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the multiple facets of technology program such as Operating Model, Cost Reduction, Application Rationalization, etc.
- Alignment to a specific industry is preferred (but not mandatory).
- Prior design / implementation / consulting experience of technology solutions.
- Strong understanding of front to back architecture principles, technology stack, operating systems, infrastructure with exposure to new age tools.
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, Site Reliability Engineering with exposure to tools such as Jenkins, Git and JIRA.
- Well versed with at least 2 of emerging technologies (AI/ ML, Cloud, Automation, Data and Analytics) to be able to advise clients and work on large scale transformations.