Deloitte is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Business Technology Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network.Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Position: Business Technology Analyst
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Rs 6.6 LPA
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation).
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate.
- Interact with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems.
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with the Client to implement the solution.
- Manage projects or project modules independently Perform account coordination with the clients to build/improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement. Seek information/ideas/establish relationship with Client to assess any future opportunities for additional business.
- Identify the best industry practices and implement in the engagements.
- Define project standards, possess knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives.
- Interact with clients functional SMEs.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good analytical skills.