Deloitte is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network.Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Experience: 2-4 years
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Technologies such Outlook 2016, Office 365 and Office 2016, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On Prem and Exchange Online.
- Knowledge on Active Directory such password reset, Account management, Mailbox and DL management.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Az.ure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage.
- Should have Knowledge on Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to setup Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance and/or upgrades.
- Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting.
- Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptop, printer, MFD and other hardware peripherals.
- Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must.
- All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs and weekend working.
- Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
- Knowledge of network and internet.