Dell off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world.It is one of the biggest PC product companies in the world.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with at least one year of IT Industry experience.
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skill or strong adherence to SOLID software design principles.
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming languages; operating systems; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications.
- Undergraduate degree and 0-1 years relevant experience.
- Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements.
- Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.