Dell off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world.It is one of the biggest PC product companies in the world.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology.
- Requires between 0-2 years of experience building systems software.
- The Software Engineer will participate in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software product.
- Utilize software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Aid in testing and fixing of new or enhanced products.
- Create technical documentation of software products/solutions.
- Drive idea generation for new software products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- Protect Intellectual property by working appropriate legal elements (ex: procurement, patents, opensource).
- Programming Languages – C,C++, Python, ExtJS, ReactJS, ReduxJS OS – Windows, Linux, Springs, Hibernate.
- Proficient in multithreading, synchronizations and their applications.
- Excellence in software engineering practices and coding.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment & to influence others to achieve results
- Experience in one or more unit test frameworks.
- Experience with git and Jenkins.
- Industry knowledge on cloud APIs, i.e AWS, vSphere/vCloud, OpenStack.