Dell off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world.It is one of the biggest PC product companies in the world.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 1 year plus
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 year of experience in software/coding/IT software.
- Entry level positions requiring basic understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to applications programming.
- Some diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gain trust and respect of engineers, dependent teams and partners to deliver results, all without reporting authority.
- Capacity to work in a dynamic environment with minimal direction while delivering in a timely fashion.
- Ability to quickly adapt new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested.
- Work with business applications across functional areas.
- Assist in coding, testing and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software.
- Collaborate in and sprint plan for multiple projects being implemented in parallel.
- Support design and code reviews with a major focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion.