Dell off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Sales Engineer Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world.It is one of the biggest PC product companies in the world.
Position: Associate Sales Engineer Analyst
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree BE/ B.Tech/ MCA.
- 0-3 Yrs related work experience.
- Strong technical acumen in enterprise storage, software, and networking.
- Clearly understand the request and provide a solution from personal knowledge assisted by local tools, product documentation, and escalation to subject matter experts within the agreed turn around time by the requester.
- In-depth experience with the operation, installation, and maintenance of several Dell.
- Technologies products or their industry equivalents.
- Sales/presales process awareness ; Theatre/division awareness.
- Experience working in or with Dell Technologies field Sales teams.
- Customer service orientation, Solution orientation.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Remotely collaborate and partner with Presales and Sales teams in a way to accelerate sales motion which will directly benefit the.
- Presales and Sales community in your assigned sales district or presales teams.
- Participate and contribute to account planning and other sales planning calls with internal account teams and customers.
- Develop strong knowledge on Dell Technologies Storage products by participating in various training programs.
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with your key stakeholders such as Presales SE, Sales Reps, Customers, SE Managers, etc.
- Participate and constantly achieve good results in periodic evaluation programs that will help in growing your Remote SE skills and personal development.
- Escalate problems encountered in the field to appropriate Remote SE Manager.
- Be a strong advocate of Presales Solution Services and the Presales brand of Dell Technologies.