DBS Bank off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: DBS Bank Ltd is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore. The company was known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, before the present name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a global bank.The bank was set up by the Government of Singapore on 16 July 1968 to take over the industrial financing activities from the Economic Development Board. Today, its branches numbering more than 100 can be found island-wide. DBS Bank is the largest bank in Southeast Asia by assets and among the larger banks in Asia, with total assets of S$518 billion as at 31 December 2017. It has market-dominant positions in consumer banking, treasury and markets, asset management, securities brokerage, equity and debt fund-raising in Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. DBS Bank’s largest, and controlling, shareholder is Temasek Holdings, Singapore’s second-largest sovereign wealth fund (after GIC). As of 31 March 2018, Temasek owns 29% of DBS shares.
Location: Across India
- BE/B-tech 2021 pass outs from CS/IT streams, with 60% marks throughout his/her academic career.
- Individuals with a strong knowledge of distributed computing, operating systems, cloud infrastructure, mobile and web application development and full stack application development.
- Individuals with a passion to learn new technologies and drive digital transformation for a better world.
- Have a strong knowledge of distributed computing, Operating systems, cloud infrastructure, mobile and web applications development, Have an understanding of Full Stack application development.
- Have an understanding of Full Stack application development.
- Passion to learn new technologies and drive major transformation.