Danaher off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Danaher Corporation is an American globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C.. The company designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. The company’s 4 platforms are “Life Sciences”, “Diagnostics”, “Water Quality”, and “Environmental & Applied Solutions”. Danaher is ranked 160th on the Fortune 500. In 2019, Danaher was ranked by Forbes as one of the best employers for diversity.
Position: Software Engineer
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in software development for commercial products, preferably electromechanical instruments.
- 4+ years of experience in developing software using C#.Net, WPF.
- Mandatory- 4+ years of experience designing software components using OOA/OOD methodologies preferable.
- Mandatory- Solid experience architecting, designing and developing .NET-based solutions with good depth of knowledge in WPF.
- Experience in developing medical device software and working knowledge of FDA Quality Systems Regulation is desirable.
- Experience in building data presentation layers for large complex data sets.
- Experience with Win32 development is a plus.
- Experience with refactoring is a plus.
- Lead architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on OOAD, layered application development, domain driven design, architecture design patterns
- Experience with real-time transaction processing and data persistence using an SQL database, as well as low-level, nuts and bolts Windows expertise, are pluses
- Experience with embedded software development is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is a plus.
- Experience in Agile software development process is a plus.
- Experience with reverse engineering is a plus. Ability to travel as needed (minimal).
- Guide team with extensive knowledge of technical principals, theories, and concepts in Software Development field.
- Develop software requirements from product requirements.
- Create architecture, design, code and unit test modules/components.
- Conduct and participate in design, code and test reviews and inspections, ensuring application of software engineering best practices, as well as the feasibility, efficacy and compliance to functional and regulatory standards.
- Develop, maintain and communicate status of the project.
- Collaborate with software V&V team, the functional manager, project manager, distributed, cross-functional teams to ensure products meet quality, performance, scalability, reliability and schedule goals.
- Investigate software, hardware, and system problems using a variety of techniques and provides innovative solutions.
- Prepare appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies such as FDA and ISO.