D.E. Shaw is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Member Technical – Quality and Test Engineering .Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P. is a multinational investment management firm founded in 1988 by David E. Shaw and based in New York City. The company is known for developing complicated mathematical models and sophisticated computer programs to exploit anomalies in the market.In 2018, Institutional Investor reported that among hedge funds, D. E. Shaw & Co. had delivered the fifth-highest returns in the world since its inception.
Position: Member Technical – Quality and Test Engineering
- The ideal candidates should be pursuing an engineering degree, preferably in computer science, and should be proficient in various programming languages and operating systems.
- Successful candidates have a track record of educational and/or professional success.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills, along with excellent written and oral communication skills, are required.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work with the group responsible for ensuring the optimal functioning of high -performance trading systems, massive reconciliation systems, and related distributed and workflow systems.
- The candidate will be working with emerging trends in finance and some of the most advanced technologies.