Cytiva off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Market Analyst. Inteesterd candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Cytiva is bringing our long-standing expertise to the forefront of science, to fuel research, discovery, and development with technologies, instruments, and software. We drive customer-centered innovation in 11 facilities across Asia, Europe and America from idea to commercial development stages.
Position: Market Analyst
Experience: 0-4 years
- Preferably Master’s Degree holder in Biotech/Pharma/Other Life Science disciplines; 0 to 4+ years’ experience in Pharma/BioPharma/Healthcare industry in Analytics.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal & communication skills within a global environment (oral and written).
- Comfortable handling huge data in MS-Excel, creative in presentations, pulling together insights from a variety of sources with effective presentation and story boarding skills.
- Problem solver accompanied by strong analytical and process skills, Keen attention to detail, be highly organized and methodical.
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve.
- Understanding the BioPharma market would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to data visualization tools including Qlikview, Power BI and Tableau is a plus.
- Analyzing data, developing reports and dashboards and communicating insights to the business. The role will stretch across the breadth of our Cytiva businesses and have both global and region-specific coverage.
- Multisource synthesis of data and integration using databases/secondary research appropriately, ensuring timely stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Blend technical analytics skills along with a strong domain/business understanding to help our marketing & commercial organizations take the right strategic decisions.
- Build expertise on the market landscape in the context of the business, through individual learning and regular interactions with the team.
- Supporting broader team programs, processes and simplification initiatives, as needed.