CSS CORP off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Network Engineer L2. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: As a new age services company, we harness the power of AI, automation, analytics and digital technologies to help our clients address specific customer engagement needs. We act as a catalyst for growth by enabling enterprises transform from traditional models to new age service models and help them identify new revenue streams. From Digital customer experience to tech support, network modernization to management, cloud and IT operations, we have built our reputation on delivering stellar customer experiences.
Position: Network Engineer L2
Location: Hyderbad / Chennai
- Monitor and manage various network devices and services for the enterprise and global datacenters.
- Install, run and maintain various network devices solution s across Cisco, Arista, and Juniper network devices.
- Installation and configuration of network optimization tools such as load balancers and WAN optimizers and packet shapers.
- Advanced troubleshooting/dubugging skills of various networking devices including going to the application level of details.
- Exposure to setting up and managing VPCs, ELBs, Subnets and other network-related resources services of public clouds like AWS, etc.
- Must have worked in mid-large size Data Centre environments,connected across the globe.
- Understanding/setup of Linux based tools for network monitoring and management .
- Proficiency – working with Cisco, Arista and Force 10 Devices.
- Experience in working on Firewalls / UTM – ASA , Palo Alto, Juniper SRX.
- Should have worked on Leaf and Spine Architecture.
- Ability to set up and manage UNIX / Linux network management tools.
- Understanding of L2/L3 network and VPN is a must.
- Understanding of international carrier’s topology and cabling systems to an extent that he/she can suggest right peering solutions in various regions.
- In-depth knowledge of SNMP, Netflow and Syslog, parser tools.
- Knowledge of Network audit and security is a plus.
- Routing and Switching Protocols.
- Experience with Scripting and automation is preferred.
- Configuring and maintenance of LBs such as Citrix Netscaler and F5.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux Operating systems.
- Have knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, flags and be able to troubleshoot connectivity issues using Wireshark/Tcpdump/snoop.
- Familiar with Application Program Inferface .