CRIDA is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate / Computer Operator.
About: The Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture orCRIDA is an institute under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It was formed in 1985 as the Project Directorate of the All India Coordinated Research Project for Dryland Agriculture.The institute was set up with the intention of undertaking agricultural research activities in areas that have low rainfall.
Position: Research Associate / Computer Operator
Last date for online application: 29-09-2020
- Master’s degree (with 4/5 year bachelor’s degree) in Computer Application with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average:
- Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree in Basic Sciences must have UGC/ CSIR/ ICAR NET qualification or
equivalent or PhD in any of the given discipline.
- Two years of research experience in GIS as evidenced from Fellowship / Associateship / Training / other engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Diploma in desktop computing/Accounting
- Certificate in programming using C language.
- Certificate in English Typewriting (Higher) from a recognized Board of Technical Education
Upper age limit:
- Research Associate: 40 years for men and 45 years for women
- Computer Operator: 45 years
Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 post
- Computer Operator: 01 post
- Research Associate: Rs.49,000/- (for post graduate candidates) or Rs.54,000/- (for PhD candidates).
- Computer Operator: Rs.9,420/-.