Credit Suisse off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for C++ Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our operation has a global reach and extends to about 50 countries worldwide across mature and emerging markets with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 different nations.
Position: C++ Developer
Experience: 0-1 year
- Graduate/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject.
- Proficient in any time series DBs or relational DBs.
- Hands on Python programming, Shell/Perl scripting along with C++ and object oriented concepts.
- Outstanding analytical problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Possess effective communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Understand business use of Time series data and develop new solutions to make the product use more attractive for business users.
- On-boarding market and transaction data, data normalization, data analysis and build analytics over the data as per user requirement.
- Providing level 3 help to the support team when complex production issues require development input.
- Contribute in market data and transaction data pre and post trade analytics.
- Build data quality issue detection, data reconciliation, data monitoring framework.
- C++, Python, Perl/Shell.
- OS : Linux, Windows.
- DB : Time series DBs, OneTick, SQL.
- Good to have : Understanding of market data and markets globally.