Couchbase off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Couchbase Server, originally known as Membase, is an open-source, distributed (shared-nothing architecture) multi-model NoSQL document-oriented database software package optimized for interactive applications. These applications may serve many concurrent users by creating, storing, retrieving, aggregating, manipulating and presenting data. In support of these kinds of application needs, Couchbase Server is designed to provide easy-to-scale key-value or JSON document access with low latency and high sustained throughput. It is designed to be clustered from a single machine to very large-scale deployments spanning many machines.
Position: Software Engineer
- You care deeply about software quality and operability, and better ways of building software.
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions within complex systems.
- You desire to write software that is sympathetic to the humans who will maintain it.
- You love to write Go, more Go, and then a little more Go.
- You enjoy giving and receiving code reviews.
- You are kind and collaborative.
- You enjoy working remote with people from all over the world.
- Value clear, open communication.
- We value thoughtful feedback and regular dialogue and collaboration as a fundamental skill for our team members.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build and expand our APIs and services, written in Go.
- Collaborate with other engineers across the stack to deliver delightful user experiences.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve system security, stability, reliability, and performance.
- Define and implement SLIs and monitor and improve SLOs.
- Write various kinds of tests including unit and integration tests.
- Smartly instrument software using techniques such as distributed tracing and logging.
- Write and review technical proposals.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Document systems, build runbooks, and automate those processes.
- Key technologies this role will employ: Go (Golang), Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, Grafana, Prometheus, Alert Manager, Thanos, Terraform, Vault, Couchbase Server, Datadog.