Coral Future is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Project Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Coral Future is a global consulting company supporting our clients in meeting and exceeding their climate-related targets. We bring expertise in consulting, finance and engineering to help our clients succeed in taking Climate Actions. We bring more than fifteen years of global experience advising companies and local governments on impacts of global warming, assessment of footprints, mitigation and adaption strategies and helping companies set their GHG reduction targets. Such efforts are complemented by working closely with project developers in developing and least developed countries who benefit from the transaction of environmental attributes generated from their climate-friendly projects.
Position: Project Manager
- University degree in Engineering, Science, Economics or a related field or equivalent work experience (Master’s degree is a plus).
- 0-3 years of Project Management or related experience is a plus. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent analytical, research, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to write high quality technical documents in English.
- Ability to explain complex topics in simple terms to various stakeholders.
- Skilled in managing timelines and targets and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally including to remote project locations.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills to partner effectively with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced international multicultural environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively online using channels such as WhatsApp, Zoom, Google Meet, Skype and across multiple time zones.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office and Google Workspaces.
- Professional fluency in both verbal and written English.
- Implement and manage emission reduction projects through the entire project validation, registration, verification, and issuance cycle.
- Draft technical project documents, feasibility studies, templates, concept notes, monitoring reports as per internal and external requirements in compliance with applicable standards such as VCS, Gold Standard, CDM, GCC, I-RECs and others as applicable.
- Conduct baseline and additionality assessment of projects including technical and financial analysis.
- Management of relationships with project owners, third-party auditors, standards, and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with the business development team in project due diligence, proposal preparation and provide expert advice.
- Conduct site visits to projects locations which may be remote and may require difficult travel conditions.
- Review technical documents prepared by team members and by third-parties such as auditors, project owners and partners.
- Follow internal guidelines, tools and software making sure key information and milestone remains up to date.
- Provide necessary training and guidance to team members on technical topics, project management, scheduling, and tools.
- Establish vision, strategy, goals, and priorities for Coral Future’s project portfolio and proactively seek new business opportunities.