Confluent off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Confluent founded by the original creators of Apache Kafka, pioneered the enterprise-ready event streaming platform. With Confluent, organizations benefit from the first event streaming platform built for the enterprise with the ease-of-use, scalability, security and flexibility required by the most discerning global companies to run their business in real time. Companies leading their respective industries have realized success with this new platform paradigm to transform their architectures to streaming from batch processing, spanning on-premises and multi-cloud environments. Backed by Benchmark, Index Ventures and Sequoia Capital, Confluent is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. and London with offices globally.
Position: Software Engineer
- Strong software design and development skills.
- Proficient in a major programming language (e.g. Python, Java, Go).
- Working knowledge of development systems such as Git, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in operating and automating complicated distributed systems (e.g. Jenkins, Semaphore, Jfrog Artifactory, Packer, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc).
- Experience with configuration management, distributed testing and benchmarking / load generation systems.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.).
- Working knowledge of database and messaging systems (MySql, PostgreSQL, Redis, Hbase, Voldemort, Vault, Espresso, Cassandra, Kafka).