Comcast is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Quality Automation Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Comcast Corporation (formerly registered as Comcast Holdings)is an American telecommunications conglomerate headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue and the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation’s third-largest home telephone service provider. Comcast provides services to U.S. residential and commercial customers in 40 states and in the District of Columbia. As the parent company of the international media company NBCUniversal since 2011, Comcast is a producer of feature films and television programs intended for theatrical exhibition and over-the-air and cable television broadcast, respectively.
Position: Quality Automation Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Rs 8-12 LPA
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- 0-2 years of experience in QA testing with hands on experience in different kinds of testing.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology ideally in a fast-paced devops environment
- Experience in working with development team to prevent software defects by attending requirements reviews and architectural/design reviews.
- Development Experience and background preferred, must be able to understand the architecture and dig into code.
- Background in working in highly automated product test environments and able to assist in test automation/maintenance when necessary.
- Experience in home networking protocols and technologies such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, DLNA and other.
- Assists in developing test strategies/plan, and designing quality assurance practices; leads and able to contribute to engineering investigations which includes identifying, reproducing, and resolving product defects.
- Design and develop software frameworks, automation tools and test scripts using modern test automation methods.
- Create and execute automated test scripts from business functional requirements and manual test cases.
- Responsible for White Box and Black box testing of the CPE products and interfaces.
- Develops, tests and deploys reliable, efficient and cost-effective test automation solutions and provide support to QA/Dev/Ops uses of automation solutions.
- Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product testability and verification.
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product and technical requirements.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of problems and defects; able to initiate investigation processes, identifies and reproduces bugs or defects and drives issues and improvements to resolution.
- Analysing and generating Test reports.
- Work as a motivated team player.
- OS: Windows, Strong Linux Skills.
- Languages: Java / Python.