Comcast is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Comcast Corporation (formerly registered as Comcast Holdings)is an American telecommunications conglomerate headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue and the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation’s third-largest home telephone service provider. Comcast provides services to U.S. residential and commercial customers in 40 states and in the District of Columbia. As the parent company of the international media company NBCUniversal since 2011, Comcast is a producer of feature films and television programs intended for theatrical exhibition and over-the-air and cable television broadcast, respectively.
Eligibility: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT) or in any related technical field.
- Executing of Manual & amp; Automated Test Cases after Product and Tools Training.
- Testing manual/automated, Release activities, fixing bugs (development).
- Developing New Scripts under the Supervision of a Senior Resource.
- Analysis of Defects Found During Testing.
- Maintain defined quality standards and procedures.
- Participate in the Patch Release Management.