Collins Aerospace off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee/Post-Graduate Engineer Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: About: Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee/Post-Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s in Engineering
- Actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract practices and concepts in order to progress towards proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Drive for results & have an inclination for self-development through technical knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of engineering fundamentals.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Designs develop documents, tests, and debugs control and diagnostic systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines end-user needs by analyzing system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, and input data acquisition.
- Ensures hardware and software standards are met.
- Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support hardware and software product development and use.
- May develop software configuration standards for company-wide use.
- May train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
- Includes control modeling (model-based design).