Cognizant is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for GenC Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.After a series of corporate re-organisations there was an initial public offering in 1998.Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000 s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. The company has been involved in a number of controversies in India, Ireland, and the United States.
Position: GenC Developer
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only.
- 2019/2020/2021 Batch Only.
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared).
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible.
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears.
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores.
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms.
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PlOs who are currently residing in India.
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle.
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components.
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios.
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure.
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions.
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies.
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work coherently in a team.