Cognizant is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Programmer Analyst Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About:Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.After a series of corporate re-organisations there was an initial public offering in 1998.Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000 s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. The company has been involved in a number of controversies in India, Ireland, and the United States.
Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate
- Requirement Analysis: A understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement.
- Efficient Task Execution: A Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Documentation: A Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows.
- Salesforce Customization.
- Salesforce Configuration.