Cognizant is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Programmer Analyst Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About:Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.After a series of corporate re-organisations there was an initial public offering in 1998.Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000 s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. The company has been involved in a number of controversies in India, Ireland, and the United States.
Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Last date for online application: ASAP
Detailed Eligibility: Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate.
- Azure Public Cloud Admin
- Vmware administration
- Windows Server Admin
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog
Responsibility: Requirement Analysis: Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement.
Efficient Task Execution:
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with the defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.