Cognizant is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for IT Programmer Analyst Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About:Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.After a series of corporate re-organisations there was an initial public offering in 1998.Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000 s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. The company has been involved in a number of controversies in India, Ireland, and the United States.
Position: IT Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
- 2020 batch of BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/ MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below – Aggregate% = Sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester results declared).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 years of gap in education.
- At the time of joining all recruits need to have a minimum of 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for results would be considered with the initial results score declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationanals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism