Cognizant is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.After a series of corporate re-organisations there was an initial public offering in 1998.Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000 s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. The company has been involved in a number of controversies in India, Ireland, and the United States.
Position: Graduate Trainee
Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs 2.52 LPA
- Any 3 years Graduation program.
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG, No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 2 Years. PG Not eligible.
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office and other business applications to our global customers.
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business.
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries.
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution.
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches.
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction.
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact.
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks.
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers.
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement.
- Good communication skills & Should be open to work in flexible shifts.