Cognizant is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Engineer Full Stack. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.After a series of corporate re-organisations there was an initial public offering in 1998.Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000 s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. The company has been involved in a number of controversies in India, Ireland, and the United States.
Position: Engineer Full Stack
- Responsibility: User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing.
- Understand user story and alignment to the features from product owner.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
- Track and report efforts estimated.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
- Implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- Support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
- AWS Cloud
- Spring Boot
- Angular JS