Codemonk off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineering Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Codemonk is a company formed by people who are deeply passionate about technology and it’s profound effect on human life. Our team consists of people with more than 5 years of experience who have served in various fields at full capacities in big institutions such as Accenture, Seagate, Y Media Labs, Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers).
Position: Software Engineering Intern
Job Description: Codemonk is a dynamic young startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, IoT and enterprise applications, we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, and many more to craft world-class products and improve their business. Passion, commitment and quality have allowed us to reach great heights and work with companies from young start-ups to Fortune 500, catering clients across the globe from our Bangalore headquarters.
- Are available for full-time internship.
- Can start the internship immediately. Due to Covid-19 we are currently working remotely, as situation normalizes we will be resuming at our Bengaluru office.
- Are available for a minimum duration of six months.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Proficient in programming in Python.
- Python and Data Science tool kit (Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib) knowledge.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Library such as Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch is a plus.