CME Group off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for System Engineer II. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: CME Group is an American global markets company.It is the world’s largest financial derivatives exchange, and trades in asset classes that include agricultural products, currencies, energy, interest rates, metals, and stock indexes. The company offers futures contracts and options on futures using its CME Globex trading platforms, fixed income trading via BrokerTec and foreign exchange trading on the EBS platform. In addition, it operates a central counterparty clearing provider, CME Clearing. With a range of pre- and post-trade products and services underpinning the entire lifecycle of a trade, CME Group also offers optimization and reconciliation services through TriOptima, and trade processing services through Traiana.
Position: System Engineer II
- Analyzes requirements with supervision; Supports existing development/QA platforms; Documents deployment and configuration procedures.
- Defines simple problems and describes the cause and effect relationship; Gathers and compares data about the problem with supervision and documents the details.
- Demonstrates elementary understanding of systems (Linux/Windows), distributed computing architecture (client server, intranet/internet), h/w platforms and resources – CPU, memory, disk, end-user devices and peripheral.
- Prepares analysis report and reviews with supervision; Participates in discussions with experienced team members to generate ideas for problem solving.
- Troubleshoots most of known issues with support; Works with supervision to document problem resolution.