Cloudmoyo off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for UX Designer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: CloudMoyo is the global partner of choice for digital solutions at the intersection of cloud and AI. We empower customers to transform with resilience by innovating with apps at lightspeed, democratizing data, and infusing artificial intelligence in business operations. Our solutions are delivered across a variety of flexible engagement models to drive customer value. Our FastTracktoValue™ customer-focused methodology is proven to accelerate vision-to-value.
Position: UX Designer
Qualification: Any IT / Computer/ Engineering graduate or post- graduate.
- Passion for / curiosity around modern app design. Somebody who just loves to tinker with the latest iOS apps, the coolest new trends in UX/Design, breakthroughs, etc.
- Passion for startups / creating something new.
- iOS design experience, and, in particular, iPhone based app design.
- Exposure to Android and responsive web design are big positives too (although our immediate focus – for next 3-6 months – will remain on iOS).
- Worked on 1 or more apps currently shipping in App Store. Ideally a consumer-grade/scale app, preferably one that that was designed for a US client/US audience, so they understand western audience sensibilities.
- Experience with Figma (which is a newer app, a few years old now, but by far the most modern and popular new way to create sophisticated UI Designs for apps these days.).
- Experience working closely with product management to understand / interpret their requirements, and translate them into [Figma] designs.
- Experience working closely with dev teams to get designs implemented in code.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player / FORTE values of course.