Clarivate Analytics off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Clarivate is a company formed in 2016, following the acquisition of Thomson Reuters’ Intellectual Property and Science Business by Onex Corporation and Baring Private Equity Asia. On May 13, 2019, Clarivate merged with Churchill Capital Corp and was publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange with ticker symbol CCC. Clarivate owns and operates a collection of subscription-based services focused largely on analytics, including scientific and academic research, patent intelligence and compliance standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence trademark, domain and brand protection.The services include Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, Derwent World Patents Index, CompuMark, MarkMonitor, Techstreet, Publons, EndNote, Kopernio, and ScholarOne.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with specialization on Computer Science / IT.
- Candidates who have passed engineering in 2019 can apply.
- Have a CGPA score of 8.5 or 75% overall.
- Must have deep understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Ability to think and articulate clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Good English and communication skills
- Participation on hackathons will be an advantage.