Citigroup is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Applications Development Programmer Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About:Citigroup is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citi corp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries. Citi is incorporated in New York.Citigroup is ranked 3rd on the list of largest banks in the United States and, alongside JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo, it is one of the Big Four banks of the United States. It is a systemically important financial institution and is on the list of systemically important banks that are commonly cited as being too big to fail. It is one of the nine global investment banks in the Bulge Bracket.
Position:Applications Development Programmer Analyst
Experiences: 0-2 Years
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Education: Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications.
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development.
- Working knowledge of program languages.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements.
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues.
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements.
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications.
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client-server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.