Citi off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Pega Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Citicorp Finance (India) Limited (CFIL) is Citigroup’s flagship non-banking finance entity providing Commercial Vehicle Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan Against Securities and Trade Advances.
Position: Pega Developer
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications.
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development.
- Working knowledge of program languages.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements.
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues.
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements.
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications.
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.