Citi off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Citicorp Finance (India) Limited (CFIL) is Citigroup’s flagship non-banking finance entity providing Commercial Vehicle Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan Against Securities and Trade Advances.
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in re-engineering, data analysis and project management support.
- Knowledge of business systems and industry standards.
- Demonstrated data analysis and intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills to develop working relationships.
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and approach work methodically with attention to detail.
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly.
- Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities.
- Analyze business client needs and document requirements by utilizing business analysis procedures and concepts.
- Assess applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents.
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Create and prepare reports, metrics and presentations.
- Work as a team to accomplish objectives and define and make recommendations for enhancements.
- Participate in validation and testing activities to identify system problems and perform other duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.