Citi off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Citicorp Finance (India) Limited (CFIL) is Citigroup’s flagship non-banking finance entity providing Commercial Vehicle Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan Against Securities and Trade Advances.
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects.
- Ability to take ownership and make technical decisions on software development projects.
- Experience with dependency management, change management, continuous integration testing tools, and audit/compliance requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering and object-oriented design.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Manage an Applications Development team of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, training and development, hiring and disciplinary actions).
- Recommend new work procedures to increase process efficiencies.
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Develop and apply comprehensive knowledge of how own area integrates within apps development and other technical areas.
- Ensure the quality of tasks provided by self and others on team as well as influence decisions through advice or facilitating services that impact the team and closely related work teams.
- Act as backup to Applications Development Manager and serve as an advisor and coach to junior developers and analysts.