Citi off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for ISO Test Automation Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Citicorp Finance (India) Limited (CFIL) is Citigroup’s flagship non-banking finance entity providing Commercial Vehicle Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan Against Securities and Trade Advances.
Position: ISO Test Automation Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge of relationship data bases. Knowledge of applications supporting the testing process.
- Demonstrated analytical skills& ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Experience in software application testing.
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Software quality assurance testing.
- Conducts a variety of quality control user acceptance tests.
- Analysis to ensure that applications meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test scripts; executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation; logs defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing cases scripts for future replication.
- Contributes to the development of test plans.
- Interfaces with development teams if clarification is needed on requirements.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires a good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.