Cisco is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Intern as Data Science Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About : Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Position: Data Science Analyst
- BE / B Tech / MBA / M.Tech / MS.
- Experience in Data Science & analytics; 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to work cross functionally; Very strong in business analytics, Previous experience in services will be helpful.
- Exposure to operational and financial data.
- Good in communication (ability to articulate analysis and present).
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality.
- Articulate complex data in business terms and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business.