Cisco is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Intern as Data Analyst Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Cisco System is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Position: Data Analyst Intern
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
- We are Innovators:We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
- We are Accelerators: We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
- We are Transformers: In Supply Chain Operations we have an opportunity and the responsibility to enable Cisco’s business now and prepare for the future. Our vision and strategy continue to emphasize the importance of providing our customers an unrivaled customer experience by delivering a flexible, innovative and scalable supply chain while continuing to build upon our strong operational foundation. Cisco is also committed to social and environmental responsibility in our supply chain. We work with our suppliers to maintain a sustainable supply chain that meets our standards for ethics, labor practices, health and safety, and the environment.We encourage you to become a part of this dynamic organization where on a daily basis we leverage Cisco’s aggressive competitive spirit and accelerate time to market by empowering our employees to use their expertise to take good business risks. As Cisco expands into new technologies, and geographies, it’s become an exciting time to be part of the Supply Chain Operations team.
- Who You Are
Desired Degree: Master’s Degree (MS/MBA/MA etc) Program
Desired Major: Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only.
- Analyse business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities.
- Strong Data analytics and visualization skills: Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data driven business decisions.
- Capture the inventory of Supply Chain data sources, dashboards, measurements and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture.
- Perform data mapping, lineage, classification and data dictionary to create Master Data Catalogue.
- Conduct Periodic data health monitor & cleansing.
- Assist with retiring unused data elements and rationalizing/enabling future data elements.
- Enable data discovery and various analytics platform with self-service model (predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Partner with the functional owners on analysis of data flows, data stores, and measurements/metrics integration.
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users.
- Active participation in Data Scientist role & skills development across Supply Chain Operations.
- Lead and drive Supply Chain cross functional teams to become analytics driven discipline.