Cisco is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Intern as Backend Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About : Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Position: Backend Developer
Experience: 2-5 years
- B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech with 2- 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Professional software development experience in Java Spring Boot.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Deep understanding of web architecture including protocols, DNS, networking, browsers, CDNs, etc.
- Proficiency with Unit/Functional test automation.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, build and deployment systems.
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment.
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies, devOps.
- Deep understanding of secure computing practices.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- You have good written and oral communication skills, are a go-getter.
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.