Cisco is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Intern as Software Engineer and Data Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Location: Bangalore, India
Pass-out Batch: 2021 and 2022
Position: Software Engineer
- Pursuing CS / EE degree.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Java or C / C++.
- Strong foundation in data structures, operating system, algorithms and a strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming.
- Must be a proven performer and team player who enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems and build scalable and high performance software.
- The requirement is for 2021/22 pass-out only.
About the Team/Role: Our products provide real-time insights into application performance, user experience and business outcomes. Complex enterprise applications often contain frustrating blind spots and mysterious, recurring problems. The AppDynamics platform provides real-time visibility into end-to-end application performance from user interface points like browser or mobile based applications to run times on the server side like Apache Web Server, Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Application Servers and Web Servers, C/C++, Python, NodeJS etc, leading relational and NoSQL databases as well as network performance between various server runtimes. AppDynamics products monitor very complex cloud based solutions that process millions of transactions per minute.
Developing these products requires an engineer to design, build and monitor complex distributed systems that handle processes huge volumes of data on a daily basisto the extent of 1 trillion events per day and 100s of million metrics per minute . This processing of voluminous data translates into 100s of TB of data that we analyze using advanced machine learning techniques Tto derive useful insights insights from the high volume of data requires application of advanced machine learning techniques.
As an engineer at AppDynamics you would get the opportunity to build highly scalable micro services using play with cutting edge software like Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Hbase, NodeJS, cloud environments like AWS, Amazon Dynamo DB, Kinesis, Redis, Graph Database, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and , Heroku, OpenShift containers like Docker, mobile platforms like iOS and Android, IoT, Machine Learning. Etc
Position: Data Engineer
- Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures.
- Establishes processes / structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available.
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning / transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models.
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
Currently pursuing a Masters of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science.
CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English..
- Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team.
- Diligent to detail.
- Proficient in software development with a focus in data/data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA).
- Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases.